Need Help? These Are Our Most popular Questions
How will I know if my order has been confirmed?
We want you to enjoy your takeaway. Here’s how you can check that your order has been confirmed:
1. You’ll receive an email confirmation when your restaurant has accepted your order
2. Didn’t get an email? Login to your account and check your orders page
3. If the status of your order says ‘accepted’, your order is being prepared and will be ready for collection or delivery at the time stated.
You can also check your order using our Android or iPhone APP.
My payment failed. What can I do?
Don’t worry, there are lots of reasons why a payment may fail. Before considering other options you might want to check:
1. That you’ve entered the correct expiry date
2. That you’ve entered the correct billing address. This needs to be the same address that the card is registered to.
3. That you’re using the correct card – it’s easy to pick the wrong one!
If the payment is still not going through you can either select a different card to pay with or pay cash on delivery or collection. You’ll need to select this option as you checkout.
My food is late. What should I do?
Sorry to hear that your food hasn’t arrived. The quickest way to find out what has happened is to call the restaurant directly. You’ll find their telephone number on both the order placement and order confirmation emails.
Alternatively, if we’re online, please contact us through our LiveChat facility and we will do everything we can to find out what is happening and keep you up to date.
I don’t like my food. What should I do?
If your order has arrived and you’re really not happy with the quality of it, the best course of action is to contact the restaurant directly. You’ll find their telephone number on both the order placement and order confirmation emails.
I have food allergies. What should I do?
If you have a food allergy that could be dangerous to your health, we strongly advise that you contact your chosen restaurant to discuss your options. Please contact us if you’d like to be put into contact with a restaurant using our live chat or contact us form.
We work closely with all our restaurants but they are independent businesses and are individually responsible for preparing your order. We are unable to personally check each restaurant’s policy with regards to allergies and, as a consequence, it’s important that you contact your chosen restaurant directly to check their policies and ensure that you won’t be affected by their food.
How do I order from Hunger Calls?
1. Start by placing your location into the homepage of our website or one of our APPs.
2. Browse the wide choice of restaurants available
3. Select the dishes you’d like to order from your chosen restaurant’s menu
4. Select whether to collect from store or have your order delivered.
5. Choose whether to pay online or with cash on collection or delivery
Enjoy your meal!
How do I register to order food from Hunger Calls?
You can create an account with Hunger Calls by registering here
How does my ‘£5’ first time voucher work?
Our system will recognise that this is the first time that you’ve placed an order with the participating restaurant and will automatically apply the £5 discount, subject to any minimum order value being met. If you have any problems contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
I accidentally ordered twice. What can I do?
Sorry to hear about that. Here’s what we recommend that you do:
1. Find your duplicate order placed or order confirmation email. Make a note of the unique order number for each order
2. Call the restaurant, to cancel the duplicate order (their telephone number is on your email confirmations
3. Contact us with the order details for both versions of the order and we’ll sort out the paperwork with the restaurant for you
The restaurant I want to place my order with isn’t listed on your site. What can I do?
We’d love to get your favourite restaurant listed on our website. We can’t help you place your order today, but complete our ‘suggest a takeaway’ form and we’ll follow up to see if they want to join our website.
I own a takeaway and want to get listed on your website.
That’s great! We’d love to have you on board. Complete the enquiry form on our partners website and one of our team will be in touch.
Still need help?
Call us: 0333 121 1300 (our office is open 9:30am to 4:30pm)
Email us: email@example.com
Chat with us: Click the chat form below.
Join the conversation and follow us: